We build innovative AR & VR products with global ambitions. Time has come to build up our team. We need Business Developer with a architecture background to join our team.
You will communicate with the Virtualist clients – architects and designers. Each week You will review the results against KPIs and set up the plan for the next week aligned with the company goals and product strategies. You will use content marketing and automation tools to maximise effects. Together with the marketing team You will keep Virtualist users in the information loop and will generate new leads. We will depend on You – your work will have real IMPACT on our company and our users.
What we expect of You?
- At least 2 years of professional lead acquisition with proven results
- Use Mailchimp, Intercom & social media to communicate with clients
- Background in Architecture (or AEC in general) with knowledge on design & visualisation software
- Work with marketing and product development teams to establish best growth strategies for our goals
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Great communication / writing skills. Ability to sum up your thoughts in simple sentences.
- Hungry for knowledge – always on the top of the new trends in your industry
- Sense of humour – communicate (also in english) with positive attitude
- Quick and witty – ability to react to current events in real-time and avoid shitstorms
- You are very curious, pragmatic and willing to take on responsibilities very rapidly
- No bullshit attitude
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary (€1.2k-2k net b2b or gross on agreement) plus result-based bonuses
- Performance driven culture
- Work in a tech-focused, fast-paced and highly innovative environment
- International client base, exciting events and challenges facing a global startup
- Cool office & perks – Laptop, phone, snacks, drinks and a great atmosphere.
- Fun and empowering work environment with members respecting each other
- A young, motivated and experienced team of top performers