- The first company in Poland and one of 3% in Europe among the winners of the first edition of the innovative SME Instrument grant in 2014.
- Winner of many awards, incl. Regional winner of Galileo Masters in Berlin for augmented reality application using GPS signal, Finalist of AR / VR Innovate in Dublin and Web Summit in Lisbon.
- Featured exhibitor at MIT Hubweek in Boston.
- Three-time laureate of the Seal of Excellence of the European Commission. Creatifi Helsinki, EMInvest in Berlin and Global Entrepreneurship Program in London, completed with honors.
- Producer of proprietary software for the visualization of historical scenes in interesting tourist places on VR glasses and portable devices called Pastguide.
- Producer of proprietary software for virtual reality in VRDome dome tents for clients such as IBM, DHL and MIT.
- Developer of Virtualist spatial remote meeting software awarded by TNW, AR / VR Innovate, Forbes and Business Insider.
- Producer of games in virtual and augmented reality, incl. VRooms – a multiplayer system for Oculus Quest glasses sold in a franchise model.
- The company’s clients included companies such as Skanska, MIT, Boston Globe, DHL, IBM, and the Historical Museum in Krakow.
- He specializes in computer graphics, animation, 3D modeling, website development, mobile application development, augmented reality and virtual reality.
- In 20 years, he ran 4 companies that implemented projects for, among others, Newsweeka, Amnesty International, Dell, Mercedes Benz, Supagard, the Historical Museum of Krakow, the European Committee of the Regions, IBM, DHL, Boston Globe.
- Founder and CEO of Pixel Legend Augmented and Virtual Reality (Poland). Founder and CEO of Virtualist – producer of remote virtual meeting environment tools. Founder of Hillshade (Estonia) – a company that creates games and educational films.
- Mentor Techstars, Samsung Labo and lecturer in visual arts at the Academy of Art in Szczecin.
- A participant in acceleration programs in Finland, Germany and Great Britain, he obtained over a million euro for his companies from the Horizon 2020 program, Galileo Masters and from private investors.