We build innovative AR & VR products with global ambitions. Time has come to build up our team. We need Office Assistant to join our team.
You will watch over the document flow each month between the company, partners, vendors and accountants. You will sort payments each month. You will take over office purchases and travel organisation.
What we expect of You?
- Accountancy studies or 1 year of professional experience
- Proficiency in written / spoken English
- Computer skills (Google drive, online banking, mails, messengers)
- Part-time commitment (10hrs per week). Possible to extend in the future (company is opening offices abroad).
- Disability status
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary
- Work in a tech-focused, fast-paced and highly innovative environment
- Cool office & perks – Laptop, phone, snacks, drinks and a great atmosphere.
- Fun and empowering work environment with members respecting each other
- A young, motivated and experienced team of top performers