We build innovative AR & VR products with global ambitions. Time has come to build up our team. We need Marketing Manager with a GROWTH-HACKING DNA to join our crew.
You will set up marketing campaigns, experiment with new channels and transform gathered data into actionable tasks for sales and development team. Each week You will review the results against KPIs and set up the plan for the next week aligned with the company goals and product strategies. You will employ content marketing and automation tools to maximise effects. You will manage and optimize Adwords, SEO & social media across campaigns. Together with the product sales teams You will keep our users in the information loop and will generate new leads. We will depend on You – your work will have real IMPACT on our company and our users.
What we expect of You?
- At least 4 years of professional lead acquisition in digital marketing with proven results
- Manage ad budgets, measure results and communication in social media
- Manage Mailchimp, Intercom and other marketing automation tools
- Work with sales and product development team to establish best growth strategies for our goals
- Create, manage and experiment with new acquisition, retention and activation campaigns
- Growth hacker – looking for maximum results with the minimum effort
- Mad & math – obsessive with campaign data analysis to nurture growth
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Great communication / writing skills. Ability to sum up your thoughts in simple sentences.
- Hungry for knowledge – always on the top of the new marketing techniques and trends
- Quick video and photo edits for social media and product updates
- Sense of humour – communicate (also in english) with positive attitude
- Quick and witty – ability to react to current events in real-time and avoid shitstorms
- You are very curious, pragmatic and willing to take on responsibilities very rapidly
- No bullshit attitude
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary (9-11k net b2b or gross on agreement) with a result-based bonus system
- Performance driven culture
- Work in a tech-focused, fast-paced and highly innovative environment
- International client base, exciting events and challenges facing a global startup
- Usual office perks – Laptop, phone, snacks, drinks and a great startup atmosphere.
- Fun and empowering work environment with members respecting each other
- A young, motivated and experienced team of top performers