We are looking for a Lead UE Programmer to join our programming team and help extend UE4/UE5 for our next and future titles! This is a great opportunity to work on a new project team and architect the systems and tools that empower the team to create great apps and games.
As a Senior engineer on the team, you’ll be working across all disciplines to ensure that our engine technologies are meeting the needs of all stakeholders. We’re entering an exciting new chapter in our development, and we’d love for you to help shape the way we grow.
- Make sure core engine features are delivered quickly and efficiently, and make sure they’re properly scoped
- Distill engine support and performance requests into meaningful, actionable work.
- As a technical professional, it is important to ensure that the approach being proposed for a given task satisfies both the stakeholder need and meets solid engineering fundamentals.
- Enhance our engine architecture and provide a clear vision for how this will improve performance
- Propose tools or technologies that could enhance our ability to deliver great engine systems support
- Participate in the interviewing process for the Engineering team and to mentor and coach more junior engine programmers
- Experience in shipping professional projects (apps or games)
- Problem-solving attitude and creative approach to find solutions
- Strong C++ skills
- Eye for optimization of software performance
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Disciplined, self-motivated person with strong work ethics
- Curious mind
Nice to have:
- Experience in Unreal Engine 5
- Shipping experience for multiuser apps
- Shipping experience for AR/VR/XR projects
What you can expect:
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible work routine with work from home or remote plan
- Sharing profits ( and equity pool )
- Work in international team on exciting products used by thousands of users